Wednesday, January 22, 2014

EU egg industry group welcomes new year with new president

    EUWEP, the representative body for the EU egg industry, has welcomed the new year with the appointment of Jan Lahde as president.
    Lahde, of Finland, commences a two-year term of office and succeeds Arend Mijs of The Netherlands.
    Lahde said: "It is a great honor and privilege to succeed Mr. Mijs as president of EUWEP. Arend set a high standard and was a well-known figure in Brussels. I look forward to my term of office and continuing to build on EUWEP's work on behalf of the EU Egg Industry."
    Mark Williams, Secretary-General of EUWEP, commented: "I would like to express my sincere appreciation of Arend Mijs for all his work as president. At the same time I welcome Jan Lahde. Jan has also served with distinction as chairman of EEPTA and I look forward to working with him in the years ahead."

No comments:

Post a Comment